Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ganbanyoku

Yesterday, I went to Ganbanyoku with my friend. Ganbanyoku is rock bath. In Ganbanyoku, I lie down on the rock in warmly room like sauna.
I'll introduce you way of Ganbanyoku. First, I lie on my face for 5 minutes, after that, I lie on my back for 10 minutes. 15 minutes later, I go out the room, and I take a rest, and I drink a water in cool room for 5 minutes. I repeat this process for 1 hour and a half an hour.
I was sweating all over. Clothes I was wearing changed color by sweat!; I felt like flow the dirt from my whole body with sweat. I was able to feel refreshed. Also, I was very very tired like after doing sport. Therefore, yesterday, I was able to sleep soundly. I thought I want to go to there one more time! If I can go to Ganbanyoku everyday, I think my skin's condition will be very good.

5 comments:

Cana said...

I want to go to ganbanyoku! Ive never tried but I also think it very good for health :) How much does it cost?

nakanakamuuura said...

I also want to do Ganbanyoku!! Did you lose your weight after Ganbanyoku??

Snow said...

When I lived in my hometown, I often went to Ganbanyoku with my mother. I like it, because I can refresh and lose weight:D

Lisa said...

Thanks for your comment!
cana:
It cost about 2000 yen for 90 minutes. It is not cheap, but the shop I went to have fixed sum system, If I pay 3800 yen, I can go to this shop many times when I want to go for a month!
nakanakamuuura:
Yes! My weight lost about 1 kg after ganbanyoku! But Now, it returned to always weight...
snow:
Now, isn't there Ganbanyoku near your house? Ganbanyoku makes our weigt lose, so we can feel happy, can't you?

Chiro said...

I went to Ganbanyoku during summer vacation. It was the first time to go to Ganbanyoku for me, but it was so good. I also sweat and could be refleshed!! I want to go there again.