Monday, June 23, 2008

You Can't Sleep, If You Count Sheep!?


It is often said that when we can't sleep easily, it become easy to sleep by counting sheep. I don't know whether this story is said in foreign country... But in Japan, this story very famous. Do you know the origin of this story? This is because just word's similarity. Sheep similar to sleep vaguely. It it just wit or gag. Whoever told us that?? In the past, when I couldn't sleep easily by tension, I counted sheep to about 200. But I didn't become to feel like sleeping.....
How about you? Do you have a experience to sleep easily by counting sheep? Is it difference among individuals?
It is bad to think something or counting number when we sleep. We can't relax because our brain work. I suggest you that you teach your brain that it is OK to sleep with relaxing mind and body.

1 comment:

Cana said...

all the time I count sheep, i cant remember the number of sheep i counted...x( I cant sleep with so many sheep. when i cant sleep, i often drink something hot.haha