Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Aromatherapy-Sandalwood


I tried ''Aromatherapy'' in this weekend. I used picture's appliance. I'll explain this appliance's machanism. I put candle on down part, and I put aromaoil on upper plate. Candle's fire heat aromaoil, smell of oil fill the room. I was able to go to sleep soon. I forgot to turn the light off, because I slept in no time. Also, I slept for about 11 hours.
This aromatherapy is ''Sandalwood.'' Sandalwood is kind of plant called '' Byakudan'' in Japan. The characteristic of smell is sweet and woody. Web says that this araroma is often used in temple in India. Sandalwood makes us relax and calm. It shows effect when we are tensed, and we are uncomfortable. But, if we use it when we have a heavy heart, it may make us more droop.

1 comment:

Oneeyan said...

You have a lot of nice goods that helps us to sleep well !! I am often troubled with a bad sleep but I don't have any goods that gives us a good sleep. I decided to buy something good for sleeping very well . Thank you very much!!