Friday, May 2, 2008

Pillow for Eyes



The picture is ''eye pillow.'' Yesterday, I went to bed with putting this eye pillow on my eyes. Eye pillow makes my eyes close naturally. Also, this eye pillow has lavender's smell. I often hered that aromatherapy is good for sleeping well. I could sleep with having a smell of lavender. I checked lavender's effect on the Internet. I found the site about a good sleep. And the report said that lavender has relax influences, and it has been used for relieving sleeplessness since a long time ago. I think I want to try various aromatherapy.

7 comments:

ChiRi said...

Your blog is very interesting because I can't sleep well almost every day.Yesterday, I had a strange dream.So I feel sleepy now.I'll try to use eye pillow.

Tomoka said...

This seems very nice for me! I have heavy tiredness of eyes almost everyday and I like lavender smell :) I wanna try this such a nice and pretty eyepillow sometime.

Mami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mami said...

It have not seen the eye pillow with some smell! It looks good because you can have two effects at once. I would really like to try it!

Mie-chan said...

I like to sleep with some good smells too!;) Well, I always sleep with a stuffed pig and it smells like soap:)

Burinchan said...

My eyes are often tired. So I want to try this eyepillow and also I want to relax smelling lavender!!

Yurino said...

It is very cute and convenience!
I did not know such a nice goods.I want it!