Friday, May 23, 2008

Relationship between bath and sleeping


If you take a bath little before you go to bed, it is easy to get to sleep. Our body temperature rise by taking a bath, but this temperture fall gradually after bath. But we can't sleep immediately after bath. It is good to get in futon after our body temperture fall. Just time to get in futon is from 30minutes to one hour after bath. You should use the time for relaxing on the bed from bath to sleeping. At this time, you must not think about the today's event or tomorrow. Today already finished, and you can think about tomorrow when tomorow come. You need relaxing with deep breathing for good sleep.

2 comments:

Poreum said...

wow~thanks your advise~:)
I'm gonna try that tonight!haha
when I read your blog, I found that's why I could not sleep well after bath....
do you like smelling Aroma when you feel tired?? :)

Snow said...

Your advise is very persuasive!! I envy you, because you have a lot of relaxing goods. Please tell me information about the goods!!! I want to try them.